Select Growth Engagements Completed by The Parnassus Group
- Chief Development Officer: Working side by side with CEO to expand a Northwest regional growth strategy in a PE backed dermatology expansion
- Group Vice President of Development: Building an entirely new effort to expand Value Based Care leadership across an established base of chronic care centers
- Executive Vice President of Growth: Private Equity backed market leading full-service provider of Total Employee Health Services.
- Senior Vice President of Growth: Leading M&A and comprehensive growth strategy for a national footprint of payor based service offering
- National VP of Business Development: One of the most exciting high growth healthcare services companies in the industry, with private equity backing from NEA. Grew form 25 states with more than 1,500 radiologists to 50 states with over 4,000 radiologists serving hospitals and outpatient centers
- Vice President of Development: Oncology network that helps more than 1,400 independent physicians deliver value-based, integrated care for patients — close to home
- Director of Business Development: Presently serves patients across 33 states and 1 U.S. Territory through various care settings including over 400+ dialysis facilities, 150+ home dialysis programs and 25+ hospital based programs.
- Director of Managed Care: Presently serves patients across 33 states and 1 U.S. Territory through various care settings including over 400+ dialysis facilities, 150+ home dialysis programs and 25+ hospital based programs.
- Director, Post Transplant Market Surveillance Development: Leading provider of transfusion and transplantation diagnostic products worldwide, 2019 revenue of $400MM.
- Vice President of Corporate Development: Leading kidney care company with over 2,500 clinics across the U.S., continues to provide innovative and holistic care for their 200,000+ patients with world class leaders . An annual revenue of $11.4BB
- Regional Account Manager (x6): High-performing $33MM in revenue organization, providing easy-to-use clinical diagnostic solutions manufactured and developed to ensure optimal efficiency, accurate diagnosis, and better patient care.
- Regional Vice President of Business Development (x2): Physician-led acute service provider, ranging from emergency medicine to population health, hospitalists, and telemedicine providers.
- Vice President of Strategic Relationships: One of the most exciting high growth healthcare services companies in the industry, with private equity backing from top investors.currently In 25 states with more than 1,500 radiologists serving approximately 1,200+ hospitals and outpatient centers
- Director of Business Development: Private equity held Veterinary practice management company. Engaging hospital owners in practice JV’s and transactions
- Vice President of Business Development: Ambulatory surgery center de novo development and management organization, positioning for exponential growth in the western U.S., having experienced excellent outcomes for the nearly 300+ ASC’s developed by a core group of experts.
- Vice President of Development: Private equity backed direct primary care player with revenues around $90MM targeting aggressive growth in both traditional DPC channels and innovative product offerings
- Director of Development: Private equity funded dental support organization focused on acquiring general and specialty dental practices across 12 states
- Director of Corporate Development/Strategy: Private equity held renal care provider. Developing more sophisticated partnering capabilities and growth strategies, inclusive of robust financial modeling and creation of new valuation resources
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing: Private equity backed organization with a revenue of $35MM. Leader in the delivery of integrated, on-site dental care to long-term care and skilled nursing facilities.
The Parnassus Group is absolutely, 100%, truly unique. Little did I know 5 years ago that I would develop a friendship with John and the Parnassus Group. A brief call, which led to a short meeting, has turned into a meaningful relationship. I don’t think about the Parnassus team as a firm, I think of them as trusted advisors and friends. John has been a mentor to me, and someone that I think to call when I’m faced with difficult decisions, or I’m seeking an unbiased view. But it doesn’t stop with John, he’s developed a team that is bright, talented, and wants to provide a service that is unparalleled.
When I think about the time I’m with my family during the work-week, the amount of hours are precious. I’ve made a commitment (most of the time) to set my phone down when I walk in the house at the end of the day, and try not to pick it back up until the kids are in bed. While this may not sound like a lot, I’ve found it’s the little things that create the necessary boundaries.
What are some of the things that you have learned as a leader that involved your decision making process about coming to DaVita?
Over the years, I’ve heard the phrase, “life is a journey, not a destination”. This became true when I started working at Davita, and realized that the Village provided an opportunity to learn and grow, and be part of something bigger than an employee fulfilling a role in an organization.
Prior to DaVita, I spent a number of years in an organization wanting more, but unclear where I would find it, and how I would get there. When I learned about DaVita, I was intrigued by the concept of Teammates, and hearing stories about tenure and the ability to grow within the organization.
As I’ve experienced this journey first hand, I’ve found the experience to be more fulfilling than I could have imagined. Knowing that I can raise my hand to gain exposure to a project, be called on by Teammates outside my lane provides energy to continue to want to do more. This is an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, while never having to leave the organization.